Re: [Qemu-discuss] Optimization

From: Rishi Ranjan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Optimization
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 00:35:51 -0800

Hi,
    I want to execute Android emulator on AWS. Android emulator only uses KVM for acceleration, but AWS ec2 instances are based on XEN HVM so solutions like Ravello nested virtualization needs to be used.

But recently Android emulator has moved to head of QEMU. What changes do we have to do to Androdi emulator to run the emulator on AWS EC2 without nested virtualization?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Dale R. Worley <address@hidden> wrote:
Ritesh A <address@hidden> writes:
> Any suggestion for Qemu optimization to improve nested performance (e.g. on
> top of AWS)?

Are there any specific performance problems seen when executing Qemu on
an AWS host?

Dale