[Qemu-discuss] How can I use the PCI SCSI with versatilepb using a devic

From: rku slov
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] How can I use the PCI SCSI with versatilepb using a device tree
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:43:03 +0100

I am trying to boot a kernel on versatilepb with an initrd on the disk.
I have no problems getting it to work with the ATAGS.

 I am now trying to boot the kernel using the kernel versatilepb.dts and it doesn't find the rootfs because the SCSI is not found.

 I suppose the issue is in the device tree, where maybe some devices are missing.

What should I do to make this work? What is missing?

Thanks for your help.