Re: [Qemu-discuss] cannot use Up/Down key

From: Jakob Bohm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] cannot use Up/Down key
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:52:25 +0100

On 02/02/2015 01:55, z_axis wrote:
As there are some errors in WindowXP guest, it wants me choose "the last time righ
configuration" to boot normally. However, I cannot use the Up/Down key, i can use
C-A-2 to enter the console though.

Sincerely!
Make sure your qemu options indicate that you want to emulate
a PS/2 keyboard.  Emulating USB keyboards in this situation
may trigger unfortunate corner cases in the qemu USB keyboard
emulation, specifically related to the transition between
"boot mode emulation" and "full HID mode"  (Those mode may be
called something else, I don't remember right now).

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com