Re: [Qemu-discuss] debian wheezy which kvm version

From: gunnar wagner
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] debian wheezy which kvm version
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 19:07:36 +0800

as much as I heard newer qemu versions (2.x) provide better features when it come to snapshots, which could be very benificial ...
So I'd say you are much better of with a more recent version. Furthermore I think there is one available through debian testing, so maybe you don't even have to compile anything