[Qemu-discuss] How to get the content of Physical memory address ?

From: EricSong
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] How to get the content of Physical memory address ?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:01:22 +0800

Hi, Experts

   I implement special function by helper function just used on x86 host. I can get the value of common registers (eg: eax,ebx), and this value of eax means the physical memory address. But when I access the content of this physical memory address, QEMU is crashed. So it cannot access physical memory directly in this moment, I guess. However, how to access in the case? I need to access the physical memory.

   Thank you very much

   Eric