Re: [Qemu-discuss] VNC access in qemU-system-aarch64 binary

From: harsh jain
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] VNC access in qemU-system-aarch64 binary
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:09:19 +0530

Thanks Peter for quick reply.
The VM is redirecting the serial port output to text file in Host
machine. Find below the libvirt.xml file content.

<console type='file'>
      <source
path='/etc/nova/instances/784ec496-bab6-4349-91f0-42effad0afa6/console.log'/>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
      <alias name='serial0'/>
</console>

As per my research, We cannot have more than 1 serial device as
console.Correct me if I am wrong.
Do we have any other way to get the console from Host.ssh works only
when guest has some IP address.We cannot change the type field to pty
because "console.log" output is used by Openstack to display logs in
Horizon GUI.

Regards
Harsh Jain