[Qemu-discuss] -ctrl-grab / -alt-grab not working on MacOS X maverick

From: Waldemar Brodkorb
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] -ctrl-grab / -alt-grab not working on MacOS X maverick
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:32:59 +0200

Hi,

I would like to use EvilWM window manager inside of my
Qemu emulated Linux system. Therefore I would like to
change ctrl-alt key combination to grab mouse, because
it conflicts with EvilWM standard key combination.

I am trying qemu-system-i386 -alt-grab and -ctrl-grab
on MacOS X Maverick, but both are ignored in Qemu 2.0.0.

On Linux I at least get:
-alt-grab and -ctrl-grab are only valid for SDL, ignoring option

So I need to recompile qemu with SDL support instead of
Cocoa?

Best regards
        Waldemar