[Qemu-discuss] (no subject)

From: p_j_r_m
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 22:30:18 +0100 (BST)

Hi
I´ve an old 5.2 vxWorks x86 based system running on qemu over Linux.It compiles with Tornado , so it´s quite old.My doubt is ,can this system take benefit of some kind of acceleration?. (Linux goes up to 100% in all CPU cores). Or, being it compiled with such an old "features" is no way to accelerate it? Should i recompile and relink my binaries with newer libraries to take benefit of it ,or this has nothing to do?.
I´m quite confused about what type of acceleration,if any, use in this system.