[Qemu-discuss] virsh shutdown weirdness

From: Alexander Nagel
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] virsh shutdown weirdness
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:29:18 +0200

Hallo everybody,

I have no idea if this list is the right one. If not, then I apologize.

I have a server with Debian Wheezy where I run two Windows VM and one
Linux VM.
Everytime when I want to shutdown one Windows 7 VM I need to enter

"virsh shutdown windows01"

twice.  The Linux VM doesn't have this problem.
The problem is quite serious because when I want to shutdown/reboot the
whole server with all VMs then this fails and hangs.

Does anybody have a hint what that could be?
If you need more details, I am happy to provide them.

Kind regards,
Alex
--

Von meiner Schreibmaschine gesendet