Re: [Qemu-discuss] Migrating Windows XP vm from VirtualBox to Qemu/KVM

From: Sebastian Arcus
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Migrating Windows XP vm from VirtualBox to Qemu/KVM
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:49:38 +0000

On 27/11/13 06:50, dE wrote:
On 11/24/13 16:58, Sebastian Arcus wrote:

On 24/11/13 08:57, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
On 24/11/13 01:41, Chloride Cull wrote:
Since it's a 32-bit VM, have you tried launching it with
'qemu-system-i386' instead?
I did. I get pretty much the same thing (just a little bit more characters on the "SeaBios ..." line). If I remember correctly thought, it shouldn't matter, as 64bit cpu's are supposed to be backwards compatible with x86.