Re: [Qemu-discuss] two questions regarding the guest window

From: Dmitry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] two questions regarding the guest window
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:59:34 +0200

Hi,

> 2- When I resize the guest window, it remains at 640*480.

I believe that resolution should be changed inside guest XP (in display
properties), because VNC is working just like monitor.

So  please  try  change  display resolution in guest Windows XP settings and
than   reconnect   VNC   if   needed  it  does  not resize VNC windows
respectively.

--
Best Regards,
Dmitry Beletsky