Re: [Qemu-discuss] two questions regarding the guest window

From: Mahmood Naderan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] two questions regarding the guest window
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:40:41 -0800 (PST)

Same behavior :(
I run this command on terminal1:

$ qemu-system-i386 -usb -device usb-tablet,id=input0 winxp.img

In terminal2, I run

$ vncviewer 127.0.0.1:5900

Still I see that mouse positions are not sync
Regards,
Mahmood

On Monday, November 18, 2013 7:59 PM, Dmitry <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

> 1- The position of mouse inside the guest operating system is not
> synced with the host os. I mean when I the actual position  of the
> mouse in the host os is on the top right, I see that the mouse
> position inside the guest os is in the middle of the screen.
> Searching the web, I didn't find a clear answer.

Try add the following QEMU start options:

-usb -device usb-tablet,id=input0

This help me fix troubles with mouse on Windows guest in VNC console.

--
Best Regards,
Dmitry Beletsky