Re: [Qemu-discuss] Can QEMU be used on Mac OS X to emulate a one-core CP

From: Wine Bug
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Can QEMU be used on Mac OS X to emulate a one-core CPU?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:00:46 +0200

Yes, I do know about other options such as multibooting and turning off all processor cores but one. But they're really uncomfortable. This is the reason why I'm interested in emulation instead.

Maybe I just don't get it. So if Mac OS X doesn't support CPU affinity, I can't EMULATE a CPU with one core, can I? I can emulate a completely different architecture such as ARM, but I can't do this? It seems a bit strange to me.

WineBuG