Re: [Qemu-discuss] use DMA engines in the virtual machine

From: Tony Su
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] use DMA engines in the virtual machine
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:57:22 -0700

Although I wouldn't know anything about this personally and even more
so because you're running on somewhat unusual hardware.

A Google search "qemu dma" returns several useful results, of which I
think the following might help in your situation
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14076153/kvm-dma-with-a-passthrough-device

In other words, I think you may need to research the capabilities of
the QEMU running on your system, not the Guest kernel.

Tony