[Qemu-discuss] ARRAYS :QMP Declaration

From: Saptarshi Sen
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] ARRAYS :QMP Declaration
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:27:27 +0800

Hi,

   Is it possible to use fixed array data structures for use through the qmp-interface.

   My aim is to monitor IDE level activity in terms of sectors being accessed. So
   I plan to have a fixed size buffer. But I find no way of doing so when I use the
   qapi-schema.json.

   I think the qmp -interface uses linked lists as a replacement for array type structures.

   Can anybody clarify my doubt and whether is it possible to use arrays as in my case.

Regards
Saptarshi Sen