Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu verbose mode

From: FRNC RAMS
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu verbose mode
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 05:51:39 -0400

Youcan actually launch the monitor by adding –monitor in your QEMU invoke cmd.

I personaly prefer redirectig the console to a pty “-monito pty” and open that pty with minicom.

Look at the QEMU’s user documentation to see what are the availables commands that you can use on the monitor.

Good luck,

Francisco

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 2:53 AM
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu verbose mode

Hi,

Still now I was used to use Qemu to simulate Linux kernel image that I built by myself.
Today, I want to run a Kernel image, built for ARM926EJ-S, with qemu-system-arm.
The issue I'm facing is that the kernel doesn't start and I don't have any information, no debug print, of what happen.
So, I want to know if there is a verbose mode in qemu, and how to activate it.
I try to find the information on the net but without success.

Thank you for your help
BR
Bruno.