[Qemu-discuss] Qemu verbose mode

From: Bruno Diraison
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu verbose mode
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:53:30 +0200

Hi,

Still now I was used to use Qemu to simulate Linux kernel image that I built by myself.
Today, I want to run a Kernel image, built for ARM926EJ-S, with qemu-system-arm.
The issue I'm facing is that the kernel doesn't start and I don't have any information, no debug print, of what happen.
So, I want to know if there is a verbose mode in qemu, and how to activate it.
I try to find the information on the net but without success.

Thank you for your help
BR
Bruno.