Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to network between two Qemu guest instances?

From: Laurent Alebarde
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to network between two Qemu guest instances?
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 09:50:48 +0200

I am not an expert, I am more a newbbie, and as far as I have understood, you have different solutions available :
  1. Set up a bridge in the host and add the two interfaces to it. This may be the simpliest solution, but there is no isolation between the VM.
  2. Define redirection rules in the host for some ports between the two VM, either with natd, either with you firewall if you need filtering and security.

I would appreciate an expert to comment / correct this since it will help me progress too.