[Qemu-discuss] machines with tap with NAT cannot connect to each other

From: Zenny
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] machines with tap with NAT cannot connect to each other
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 21:46:47 +0100

Hi:

I am following the documentation here
(http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Networking/NAT) and the script
works very well except two qemu instances cannot connect to each
other. Always get 'Destination host unreachable'.

What I meant is I am running two instances of debian sqeeze using the
above script and it works well. I can connect to the Internet from
both of the qemu instances and also connect from host to both qemu
instances. But what I cannot do is to make the two instances talk to
each other.

Could not figure out a way to make two instances of qemu can connect
to each other while using the script
(http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Networking/NAT#Script) at the
above documentation?

Appreciate it if someone can help.