[Qemu-discuss] REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION

From: Zhiming Wang
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:09:36 +0800

Hi,
I am currently using qemu/kvm. However, all the documentation that describes the usage of qemu is the qemu emulator user documentation with uri http://qemu.weilnetz.de/qemu-doc.html. This documentation is not sufficient for me to use the qemu well. Could you please give me some more detailed documentations on how to use the qemu/kvm, especially on the options usage.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!