[Qemu-discuss] how to use QEMU:QEMU cannot be compiled

From: ETANI NORIKO
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] how to use QEMU:QEMU cannot be compiled
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:06:45 +0900 (JST)

 Hi,

My PC's environment is as follows:
---------
OS:Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
VM ennvironment:VMware Player 4.0.3
VM:host: Fedora 16(32 bits and 64 bits)
----------
My purpose to use QEMU is to test a mips-Linux originally developed for our
hardware on my PC environment. However, I cannot compile QEMU-1.1.9-rc3. In my
PC, after "./configure" was executed, a error message of "glib-2.12 required to
compile QEMU" is showed. How should I solve this problem? Moreover, in my case,
how should I use QEMU? Am I right to use above-mentioned PC's environment?

Regards,
Noriko Etani