Re: [Qemu-discuss] issues with -snapshot

From: Nelson, Bjorn
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] issues with -snapshot
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:03:17 -0500

Fractoid,

Take a look at an  lsof of your process.  You will see a file handle of a file
that is in /tmp that no longer exists.  Those are the deltas.

I have noticed that the commit doesn't error if it can't write back to the gold
master image.  It does work, but you have to make sure you have write access to
the image.  Can you "touch" the file?

-Bjorn