[Qemu-discuss] qemu-system-arm with flash emulation

From: tanaka tanaka
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-system-arm with flash emulation
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:34:02 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to use qemu to emulate flashing procedur with versatilepb/versatileqemu. I would if anybody already did similar.  I think I modified the qemu code correctly; but when I run qemu-system-arm with -pflash, it looks like that flash image I provided was incorrect; anybody has complete procedure to add flash emulation functionality ro QEMU?

Thank you very much in Advance!