qemu-devel

Type table?

From: Kenneth Adam Miller
Subject: Type table?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 22:52:55 -0400

Hello all,

I'm starting to develop with the surrounding qemu libraries trying to add the internals of a system target. I am working with the type system right now, which I do know how to interact with. I think there is like some way to script or interact with the qemu periphery via a cli. I found this once, where there was some command that I could enter that would show me the virtual structure of the guest. I didn't use that much, so I've lost it and think I need to be pointed to it.

I'm wondering if it would let me introspect the state I need to. The qom/object.c uses a static singleton to store types. I would also like to find where that is added to in order to know what was added to it. Can anyone help me?