qemu-devel

Re: Getting rid of the last bits of QEMU's 'ad-hoc CI' for merges

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: Getting rid of the last bits of QEMU's 'ad-hoc CI' for merges
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 16:26:58 +0200

On 5/16/22 14:43, Peter Maydell wrote:
For the BSDs, the ad-hoc CI is just running the tests/vm
"make vm-build-netbsd" etc. Is there some way we can get
coverage of this into the gitlab CI setup? (I think we
have FreeBSD via Cirrus CI, so I have not listed that one.)

We have vm-build-netbsd and vm-build-openbsd in Cirrus CI as well. However they are disabled by default due to the limit on the # of jobs in unpaid plans; some jobs will time out if you exceed the limit, because they are placed on a waiting list.

Paolo