qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Misc patches for qemu

From: Jocelyn Mayer
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Misc patches for qemu
Date: 24 Jun 2003 22:18:42 +0200

Hello, Fabrice,

Here's a set of patches that fix some target emulation portability
problems in qemu:

- The most important: Fix target-cpu option display in configure script
- Protect dyngen_exec.h against multiple inclusions. I'm not sure that
  it's still needed, but that cannot be bad...
- Add INTxx_MIN & MAX definitions.
- Remove the empty code test in PPC case: there are some various way to
  get a nop on PPC, and I feel good to let gcc produce no code for
  them rather than checking those cases during code generation phase.
- Fix a bug in PPC disassembly, assuming that the PPC memory is always
  big-endian...
- Protect some undefined syscalls for PPC. That may not be the best
  patch, but it makes things compile.
- Protect static inline functions in thunk.h:
  those function have references on struct_entries
  which isn't defined when compilng dyngen.c
  It seems that native powerpc-gcc V 3.2 always tries to generate
  non inlined versions of thoses functions, which make the link process
  fail...
- #ifdef some #include "cpu-i386.h" things

So, nothing really corosive, for now !

More to come (soon), for PPC emulation...

--
Jocelyn Mayer <address@hidden>