pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:57:58 +0000

> One other question, what do you use to create your sgml files?  Or what
> is easier, I noticed in the tutorial they talked about framemaker+sgml,
> a gui app.  Is it easier to just type the tags with the documentation
> using vi or emacs or is it easier to have a WSYWIG editor?  I can see
> tags like <itemizedlist> and <listitem> tags getting a little
> burdensome.  Any Thoughts?

I have never ever written docbook myself but I have found 2 projects
that may be useful to create the sgml files:

 - Conglomerate -> http://www.conglomerate.org/
 - MlView -> http://www.freespiders.org/projects/gmlview/

I don't know which is best, I haven't even tried them :)

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>