pspp-users

Re: will someone please run this syntax for me on SPSS?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: will someone please run this syntax for me on SPSS?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 10:48:16 -0800

I got some help on this. Thanks, everyone!

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 9:14 AM Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
Hi! I'm trying to figure out what CTABLES should do in a corner case. If there's someone out there with SPSS who would run the following syntax and send me the output, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ben.

DATA LIST LIST NOTABLE/gender region weight.
VALUE LABELS gender 1 'M' 2 'F' / region 1 'NE' 2 'MW' 3 'S' 4 'W'.
WEIGHT BY weight.
BEGIN DATA.
END DATA.
CTABLES
  /TABLE = gender [COUNT, COLPCT] BY region
  /SLABELS POSITION=ROW
  /CATEGORIES VARIABLES = region TOTAL = YES.