pspp-dev

Re: macros status report

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: macros status report
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:06:32 -0700

I think macros are now feature complete. They pass all the tests that I've
devised so far. I am still working on them because they still need
polishing: the code is not as clean as I'd like and the error messages
that they produce are not helpful enough. What I have now is on
my dev7 branch:
https://pintos-os.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pspp;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/dev7