pspp-dev

Re: What I've been working on

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: What I've been working on
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:48:46 +0200

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 02:34:49PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     > The yelp system is still broken three years after the bug report from
John. We could make html the default also for systems with yelp - what do you
think?

     I'm in favor of anything that works in this case.

If we have to use html to get a working help system then so be it.
But I would like to have a system that works offline, rather than
requiring an internet connection.

J'