pspp-dev

Re: debian package for spread-sheet-widget 0.3

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: debian package for spread-sheet-widget 0.3
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:26:20 +0100

Hi Ben,

I added an itp request and made a new upload to mentors:

Thanks!

Friedrich

Am 06.11.2018 um 20:17 schrieb Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>:

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 01:00:54PM +0100, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
Hi Ben,

I have made a debian package for Johns spread sheet widget which is
required for the new pspp release.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/spread-sheet-widget

I apologize that it's taken so long for me to look at this.

The mentors page above shows a number of lintian warnings that should be
easily fixable.  Are you going to fix them before an initial upload?

Thanks,

Ben.