pspp-dev

Re: pspp on MacOS - macports vs. install package

From: Jeremy Lavergne
Subject: Re: pspp on MacOS - macports vs. install package
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 20:29:33 +0000

I've not provided installers on recent OS Xes since Apple began
requiring developer accounts to sign software for installation.

MacPorts, which is what builds PSPP, requires everything to be built for
every version of OS X. Therefore it appears MacPorts is incapable of
building a one-size-fits-all version of any application.