pspp-dev

Re: GLM

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: GLM
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 07:50:13 +0200

[ CCing address@hidden ]

Hi Mark,

Thanks for dropping in.

Yes, a "repeated measures" design capable GLM would be great. As would an
anacova
and "mixed models" capable one.  A number of requests have been made for these.

My main problem is that I am not familiar enough with the theory of how they
work,
and there seems to be very few tutorials on the subject (except those which just
tell the reader to use SPSS to get the answer).

If you can help on that front it would be great -  I or someone else can do the
coding.

The GUI is a relatively straightforward (albiet boring) exercise.

J'