pspp-dev

Re: New Sheet

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: New Sheet
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 17:48:28 +0100

I have made a few updates to the new sheet.  To test it you'll have to pull
from the sheet branch,
and download a new tarball from:
http://darrington.wattle.id.au/efficient-sheet-0.4.tar.gz

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 09:52:02AM +0100, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:

     Changing size via the headers does not work.

This has been fixed.

     Changing the cell size at some cell far right, e.g. column 1500 will not
keep the left cell positions constant, i.e. I expect all cells
     to the left to keep the position and just the right border to move to the
right, but this is not the case.

This has also been fixed.

     The vertical scrolling is only +1 row. Resizing the window with more
vertical space shows more rows.

I don't understand what you mean by this.

     It is really fast. For ???kinetic??? scrolling it is not fast enough. When
I do a fast scrolling gesture
     on the trackpad to scroll to the right, then the display first does not
change, then after about one second, columns 515 following
     are shown. On Libreoffice, you have the immediate reaction with this
???kinetic behavior???. This scrolling gesture is in gtk3 is translated
     to a change of the scrollbar with some intermediate values to have this
kinetic effect.

I don't have any hardware to test swipe actions.  Feel free to add something.

Double clicking on the headers to change view now works.

Some other bugs have been fixed.

Editing still does not work.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3