pspp-dev

Re: pspp-convert crashing under windows ?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp-convert crashing under windows ?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 08:07:22 -0700

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 09:04:54AM +0200, John Darrington wrote:
> Test 170 under Wine crashes.  Here is the report that wine gives:
>
> It looks as if strcmp is getting passed a null pointer ?

It's hard to see how that would happen in pspp-convert itself.  The only
uses of strcmp() in pspp-convert.c seem to be carefully checked.

I tried running tests 170 and 171 under valgrind but it didn't turn
anything up either.

Wine can run a debugger via winedbg.  Can you get a more detailed
backtrace?