pspp-dev

gtk3 and master double patches should better be applied to master and th

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: gtk3 and master double patches should better be applied to master and then merged
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 23:46:20 +0200

Hi John,

some of the recent patches are applied both to master and gtk3 branch. After a merge from master to gtk3 they are still doubled. This
is different when a patch is applied only to master and then merged to gtk3. Below is the gitk view of the project. You see the recent double applied patches twice while the merged SCATTERPLOT patch is mentionend only once.

I guess it is better to apply the patch to master and then merge to gtk3.

Forget the private fgtk3 branch. That is only local for me.

Cheers

Friedrich