pspp-dev

Build status for debian pspp package 0.8.3-1.2

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Build status for debian pspp package 0.8.3-1.2
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:59:24 +0200

Hi,

here is the build status for the pspp 0.8.3-1.2 package:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pspp

Still the armhf architecture build fails but due to Bens package change the
testsuite.log is visible. All four
failing tests fail due to a segmentation fault. The failing tests are:

297: split-file.at:61   SPLIT FILE  - vs procedures
485: means.at:247       MEANS harmonic and geometric means
487: means.at:349       MEANS missing=table
488: means.at:459       MEANS user missing values

kfreebsd-i386 architecture fails, but it worked for the 0.8.3-1 package. Since
then some libraries have changed. Now one test
940: u8-istream.at:140  read UTF-16 as Auto fails.

I would suggest to leave this as is. Maybe I have a look at the armhf build if
I can manage that on the ipa.debian.net machine. At the moment
I cannot run schroot there and some dependencies are missing.

Friedrich