pspp-dev

Re: Fwd: pspp package FTBFS on armhf

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Fwd: pspp package FTBFS on armhf
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 07:52:06 -0700

Reading https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/, one of the
requirements is "People requesting access should already have a track
record of working on Debian for some time."  Do you qualify?

Here is another way that may help you to get the information you need:
the testsuite.log is often sufficient to debug problems, but the package
as uploaded does not log it on failure.  By modifying debian/rules to
log it, we will gain more information.  Here is, for example, how the
openvswitch package does something similar:

build-arch: build-arch-stamp
build-arch-stamp: configure-stamp
        $(MAKE) -C _debian
ifeq (,$(filter nocheck,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
        if $(MAKE) -C _debian check TESTSUITEFLAGS='$(PARALLEL)'; then :; \
        else \
                cat _debian/tests/testsuite.log; \
                exit 1; \
        fi