pspp-dev

Re: .zsav

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: .zsav
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:46:41 +0200

Bastian

If you have a clean MSWindows installation and SPSS > 20  the site below may give a way to find out what happens:
  http://www.raymond.cc/blog/tracking-registry-and-files-changes-when-installing-software-in-windows/
InstallwatchPro seems a good guess.

Have fun

2013/10/26 Harry Thijssen <address@hidden>
Hi all

I think there must be a way to find out which registry items changes in MSWindows when installing. This might give us a clue about the mime-type and tell me if I should change the registry behaviour of PSPP4Windows.

BTW I just build a new PSPP package which includes zsav in the GUI

Have fun