pspp-dev

Re: Re: Icons on the buttons in psppire (Basti?n D?az)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Icons on the buttons in psppire (Basti?n D?az)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:51:32 +0200

Hi

It seems there is an issue with GTK3. At least I didn't find a stable version for gtksourceview with GTK 3. So I got stuck at the configure step.
@ John, is there an easy way to skip gtksourceview so I can see what happens with psppire without gtksourceview?

Have fun

2013/10/15 Bastián Díaz <address@hidden>
Yes, I mean MSWindows.
I have not seen any project that has successfully ported its application to the GTK+ 3
libraries (in MS Windows), indeed, always indicate that these libraries do not work very well in that environment. An example is Gnumeric, a long time on its website, said they expected a mature version of GTK+ 3 in MSWindows. Currently, they have an alpha version, it works very poorly.

But if you can create psppire buildings in GTK + 3, it would be a big step. I could help testing.

Regards

--
Bastián Díaz