pspp-dev

Icons on the buttons in psppire

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Icons on the buttons in psppire
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

I realized that I have updated the screenshots of the PSPP website.. Thanks to
that, note that the icons displayed on the buttons keep the legacy appearance.

Do you think that I should provide icons for these functions?.

On the other hand, I tried some desktop environments, and few using that
configuration, even in the latest version of GNOME (3.10), the
"buttons_have_icons" option is not available in dconf-editor and in Windows,
the buttons do not display icons.

Regards

--
Bastián Díaz