pspp-dev

Re: Update artwork 0.2 version (coming soon)

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Update artwork 0.2 version (coming soon)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:26:46 -0700 (PDT)

I checked thoroughly and modified files "psppire-dict-view.c" and
"psppire-var-sheet.c". If I did everything correctly, I added the icons to the
column align, and renamed the reference to the measure and role icons.

Because there is no support for the measure "string-scale", I added the
reference to "role-none" (to indicate that it is a wrong value). Also, change
the name "role output" per "role target", as it is a broader concept for
function.

Regards

--
Bastián Díaz