pspp-dev

Re: Icon transition complete

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Icon transition complete
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 05:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have some sketches ready for some time in my repository. I'll make some adjustments to add to the master repository.

Thank you very much for supporting the "role" properties.

note:
If you like, you can use these icons (https://github.com/bedf/PSPPire-artwork/tree/master/role-icon), until I do a major upgrade. If you can, you could also check the alignment icons as granted are used by the system and not included in PSPP.

Regards

--
Bastián Díaz