pspp-dev

Translation of documents

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Translation of documents
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have some questions that maybe you can help me.

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm working on a translation of the documentation (manual) to PSPP to Spanish, Castilian.

I started to do the translation in a document in ODT format, and formatting was a headache until I discovered texinfo.

I have not been able to read all the documentation on texinfo, but if I translate the elements in pspp.texi and then use the scrip gendoc.sh, do I get the same results in html, pdf, txt, etc in Spanish?

If so, could have a documentation for the Hispanic community more quickly.

On the other hand, I also like to keep a translation for the PSPP website. Is there a template or I have to contact the translation project?

Thanks

--
Bastián Díaz