pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 07:34:33 +0200

Wow! It certainly *looks* professional.

I'd like to use these.   Let's continue the discussion on address@hidden

J'

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 08:04:28PM -0400, Hugo Alejandro wrote:
     With a friend, we worked on a renewal of art for GNU PSPP, which
     includes icons (mimetypes and application) and logos.

     I present the proposal to the developers for this medium to get their
     opinion and if possible include the work we have done in the
     application. We have become familiar with GNOME human interface
     guidelines and have an average knowledge of design software (Inkscape,
     GIMP, etc.).

     Attached file now includes the set of icons for mimetypes and for
     menus and toolbars. For the latter, we have drawn on the work of the
     community of libreoffice (libreoffice flat icon set) to include GNOME
     symbolic icons in the toolbar.

     The idea is to create a base for the art of GNU PSPP (on a github
     repository), and may include more people and improve the work.

     That for now, look forward to your response.

     Thanks.