pspp-dev

Re: liblinear in pspp?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: liblinear in pspp?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:16:54 +0200

If the liblinear developers (or anyone) is interested in writing such an
interface, I would gladly help them.  I suspect it would have to be done
as a completely separate exercise to the GLM command.

Have you some ideas how such an interface should work?  To what kind of users
do you think this would be of interest?  What level of expertise would they
need?

J'