pspp-dev

Re: Building 0.6.2 against Gtk+ 2.17.11

From: Matěj Cepl
Subject: Re: Building 0.6.2 against Gtk+ 2.17.11
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:30:24 +0200

Dne 17.9.2009 19:14, John Darrington napsal(a):
      John: would you mind applying this patch and verifying that I
      didn't break anything with earlier GTK+ versions?  Also--is it a
      sufficient test to add a few variables in the variable sheet and
      then put a couple of values in each?  That's what I did, anyhow.

Regarding testing, you should also make sure that hitting the<Del>  key
in one  of the cells in the data sheet does something sensible.
In the stable branch, it simply clears the cell ready for new input, but
doesn't actually update any value.  This behaviour is changed in 0.7.x which
replaces the value with SYSMIS.
With regards to testing: I have created new numerical variable, added couple of values to it, and then pressed delete on one of them. I got cleared field ready for new input, but when I moved out of the field (without entering any value) the old value returned back. Is it correct?

And yes, it builds correctly on all Fedora platforms -- https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1686662

Thanks for fixing this,

Matěj