pspp-dev

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available

From: Robert Westlund
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:53:12 -0500

You said to let you know if we discovered any problems. If you want me to post this elsewhere, just let me know.

With this line in my data file:

VARIABLE LABELS Q7 "For analysis purposes only, could you please tell me what is the total number of covered lives (i.e. the total number of members plus lives covered with non-managed indemnity, ASO (Administrative Services Organization) or other health business) of your or".

I get the following error from psppire 0.6.2 when opening the SAV file produced with pspp, which seems incorrect, since the label contains only 255 characters.

PSPP error: "/Users/rob/Downloads/rob_utf8-1.sav" near offset 0x4f5c: Variable Q7 has label of invalid length 256.

Thank you,
Rob Westlund