pspp-dev

Re: a little start at improving PSPP translatability

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: a little start at improving PSPP translatability
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:43:35 -0700

> Ben's new output branch may have to explicitly deal with RTL - I don't know.

I have only theoretical knowledge of right-to-left language
issues.  Probably there are problems that will not be discovered
until someone wants to use an RTL language with PSPP and reports
bugs.

I read a paper by Knuth once that simulated right-to-left English
using English letters that were flipped across a vertical axis.
If such a font were available (probably it is, somewhere), it
could be used for testing.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org