pspp-dev

Re: New branch ready for review.

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: New branch ready for review.
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:08:10 -0700

> I have pushed a new branch called "data-encoding".  This branch
> attempts to deal with character encoding issues more consistently.

I have very quickly skimmed the description and the commits.  I'm
happy with what I've seen so far.  If you are in a hurry, for
whatever reason, feel free to merge now; otherwise I'd appreciate
having a day or two for more detailed review.
--
"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."